Sunday, August 16, 2009

CHICK CAR 1 OLD HOT RODS 0


So we went to the St. Lawerance car show today and got out ass"s kicked The freshly painted Dodge Neon took second!! The chopped 49 (nothing) the blown Model A ( nothing) O did I mention that the Neon is my DAUGHTERS!!! Thats right my Duaghter beat me in a car show!! Talk about a proud father!!!! Her and her boyfriend and his father busted there butts and knocked this thing out in a week, and let me tell you they did one hell of a killer job . the paint is like glass , Congratulations Andrea ,Nick, and John GREAT JOB!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. I heard it was a good show, and some big time custom car builder won it all. I think his name was Earl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA IT WAS FIXED!!!!! BUT THAT STINKIN LINCOLN WAS BAD ASSSSS

    ReplyDelete