Sunday, August 22, 2010

jets and velocity stacks

Besides getting a ton of painting done today I got my new just and velocity stacks on in between coats.

Check out the difference in my new(racing) Jets vs. the drilled out ones that were in it. I could not figure out what my carb problem was and why I was burning so much gas well this was it. The original jets were drilled out to about twice the size of the biggest jets in the racing jet kit I got from Canada. I guess the poor carb s were just drowning all the time. the stock jets were #135 the new ones I put in are #150 the ones that were in it were drilled twice the #160 jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment